Please use the 'X' in the bottom right corner of the preview window OR click anywhere outside of the preview window to close.
Using the internet browser BACK button will prevent additional edits from being saved.
- If your company serves the property casualty industry, APCIA has a program for you. Just like our members, you can have access to our website and our powerhouse of information. There's no better, no more efficient way to stay on top of what is trending in the industry or happening on the legislative and regulatory fronts. You also have access to our members - your customers and prospects - at our meetings and seminars. Whether you take a sponsor role or simply attend, there's no better opportunity to get the attention and interest of property casualty company decision makers.
- Receive up to twenty (20) passwords for the APCIA Website.
- Track legislative developments by issue and by state.
- Monitor regulatory changes to assure compliance with rules and regulations in all 50 states.
- Research state insurance environments and compare your company’s results with overall industry figures.
- Access research and statistical reports by line of business in every state.
- Access more than 80 APCIA publications on topics ranging from marketing to underwriting to claims administration.
- Ability to customize your profile by the issues and the states of most importance to you.
- Network with APCIA members by attending APCIA-sponsored meetings, seminars and conferences at a discounted rate.
To learn more about the benefits and costs of joining the APCIA Net Associate Program, call Trish Thein at 847-553-3824 or email her at email@example.com. Net Associates are subject to APCIA’s approval.
APCIA Net Associates
|Affordable Equity Partners, Inc. |
American Association of Insurance Services
Audatex North America, Inc.
Carlton Fields Jorden Burt
Deans & Homer
Debevoise & Plimpton LLP
Dentons US LLP
Drinker Biddle & Reath LLP
Eaton Vance Management
Eversheds Sutherland (US) LLP
Glatfelter Insurance Group
Global Aerospace Inc.
Guaranty Fund Management Services
Guy Carpenter and Company, LLC
Hagerty Insurance Agency, LLC
Insurance Auto Auctions
Johnson & Johnson, Inc.
Johnson Lambert LLP
LKQ / Keystone Automotive
| || Locke Lord LLP |
Macquarie Investment Management
McDermott Will & Emery
Michelman & Robinson, LLP
Midlands Management Corporation
Mitchell International, Inc.
National Insurance Crime Bureau
Orchid Underwriters Agency, LLC
Reinsurance Association of America
Rumberger, Kirk & Caldwell
Safelite Group, Inc
Sedgwick Claims Management Services, Inc.
Stanley Parsons Insurance Services
TBA Insurance Group, Ltd
Thimble Insurance Services
Triad Insurance Management & Services Agency, Inc.
Turner Surety and Insurance Brokerage, Inc.
U.S. Risk Insurance Group
Velocity Risk Underwriters, LLC
Victor Insurance Holdings
Vspec Vehicle Claim Specialists
Wholesale and Specialty Insurance Association (WSIA)
WNC Insurance Services, Inc.
For Guidelines concerning the use of this information, click here.
If you do not wish to receive this type of information, click here.
If you experience problems reading this email, you can access the page online by clicking here.